We are looking for 20 cyclists to participate in a study to
determine maximal aerobic fitness and power output during 2
different riding positions.
Do I qualify?
• Males between the ages of 18 and 45 years of age
• People who cycle a minimum of 50 miles per week
• Able to attend two (2), 60-minute sessions at the University
of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC)
What would I have to do?
• Participate in 2 maximal effort cycling exercise tests (lasting
about 25 minutes in length) on 2 separate days at KUMC
• Able to provide individual bicycle and cycling shoes
For More Information Contact:
Shad Schreiner, SPT / Willie Yuen, SPT
Downlad Flyer Power Output