Thursday, September 13, 2007

A cow has left the herd...

... and is exploring new pastures!

When this little cow left the safety of his KC based pen, he headed west and ended up near Denver, CO. Cows here are happy ones even though they have a hard time breathing.














There are many new dangers awaiting this cow in his new surroundings...














And things that can hurt!














But there are also things that make this cow happy!




























Things are different here and I miss my friends from Cowtown, but as you can see, I'm adjusting nicely!

2 comments:

dirtdobber said...

Dude you are making me jealous....is my room ready yet? I'm planning my trip over to see you guys.

Breeves2000 said...

Just tell me when! and yes, your room is ready. Christopher can sleep with the dog down in the basement! :-p