BONE BENDER MTB CHALLENGE RESCHEDULED SATURDAY APRIL 12TH
As the race weekend approaches we have received many questions about a rain plan for Bone Bender. Of course the safety of our racers and volunteers is our number one priority, and preserving the quality of the trails follows at a close second, so we have been following the weather conditions very closely and weighing our options. I am sure we all agree that while rescheduling a race is never ideal, sometimes it is necessary, especially when the safety of our racers and the quality of the trails is placed in jeopardy. With that in mind we also want to be considerate of the many people who have taken time off for this event, and are traveling from out of town in order to compete in this great event.
After looking at many options, we have decided to change the date and time of the race to Saturday, April 12 @ 1pm. This way we will be able to run the race course as mapped and take advantage of the better weather, as well as hopefully working with the travel plans of as many racers as possible. For those of whom this is not an option, we understand, and you can request a full refund until Friday, April 11th @ 10pm. Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Race Day- Saturday, April 12
11:00am to 12:30pm-
Race Day registration and packet pickup
12:45pm: Marathon Rider meeting
1:00pm: Marathon Race Start (mass start)
1:05pm: Cross Country Rider Meeting
1:15pm: Cross Country Race Start (mass start)
REFUNDS - REGISTRATION FEES - PACKET PICK UP
- Refunds Available for pre-registered racers until Friday April 11th @ 10pm
- Race course and distances will remain the same,
- o A Single 12.5 mile lap for Cross Country
- o 3 Laps for Marathon (37 Miles)
- o 4 Laps total for Teams (50 Miles)
- Race day registration prices WILL NOT be raised as scheduled- race day registration fees:
- o Cross Country $35 ($25 for Juniors)
- o Marathon $55
- o Teams $70 ($35 each racer)
- A USAC race license is required to participate in this USAC event, and will be available for purchase at registration.
- o Single day is $10 or yearly license is $70
- Packet pickup will be Friday, April 11 Noon to 8pm @ The Wheel Cyclery.
- For additional race questions please contact email@example.com or call 816-455-2453